Chief Executive Officer
Tracy Richter has a combined 20 years of educational experience as a teacher and planner.
Tracy has coordinated and directed facility planning and educational specifications efforts for school districts of all sizes throughout the United States. He knows firsthand that the educational planning process must be driven by a motivated team of knowledgeable problem solvers who demonstrate expertise, guidance, and direction that come from working many years in the industry.
have helped more than 1,000 school districts develop outstanding learning environments through a systematic process that combines key data analysis with community participation and feedback. The resulting facility plans are not only strategic, but also include long-term goals to build a strong vision and future for the communities involved.
Tracy has broad experiences in offering many services within facility planning, including:
- Long-Range Facility Master Planning
- Demographic Analysis and Enrollment Projections
- Educational Specifications – District-wide and School Specific
- Career and Technical Education Planning
- Special Education Planning
- Magnet & Thematic School Planning
- Community Engagement Facilitation
- Strategic Planning